Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Welcome to Day Two of my blog. It's Tuesday and I'm preparing for the arrival of my painting students. My studios are in my home, and I have been teaching acrylic painting for about 20 years. I love to share my  knowledge of painting with other people. I have been painting since I was about eight years old, and have never really stopped. I was born and grew up in Miami, Florida, and have lived in South Florida all my life. Even though there is much to paint here, I have also enjoyed exploring other parts of the country and Ireland. I will be showing some of the artwork from my travels in up-coming posts. I am so excited about the idea of the painting-a-picture-a-day movement on the Internet. I will be joining one or two sites in the near future.I hope you will visit my postings often.

Today's painting, 
Abstract in Green, an acrylic on gallery-wrapped canvas, 20" X 36", is from a collection of work I produced in 2009 and 2010.  I revisited this form of work after having painted many years in realist and impressionist styles. 

$1,200, + $75.00 S/H

No comments:

Post a Comment